Konica Pop: August, Sunday Morning in the City - Reprise



On a sunny sunday morning last August we decided to go for a walk in the city centre with some good family friends. Obviously, my beloved red Konica Pop came along. I think my sister and my mom look pretty good in these. I've already posted the other pictures from that day, which you can find here.

We'recurrently dealing with cold rain, floodings, and stuff like that. Not much of the perfect photo-weather. Also, I've been sick with the flu for almost two weeks, now. I've been teaching, studying and doing tons of commissioned translations for Lomography.it [yeah, I'm earning tons of piggies, and no, I won't buy the LomoKino].

I'm also tring to help out Italian Lomo Guru Pretty in Mad with her new, amazing project: PIMholers!

Ever fancied making your own pinhole camera? Now you can do it easy as pie following her great tutorial... you just need an empty juice box! And once you're done making your own PIMhole camera, snap some pics and send them to Pretty in Mad's own Facebook page, and she'll feature your results on the project's blog!

Spending so much time on the web, I've also been hunting for some good old film. And I mean really old: I've found two rolls of Agfachrome 50 S [expired '77 and '82] and a roll of Fujichrome R100 [expired '77]... I just had to buy them!

I don't really know if I'll ever get anything out of these rolls, I just can't wait to get them in my mailbox and try them! Well, no, actually I think I'll save them for sunnier days... or I won't, who knows, who cares, I'm so über-excited!

I have oh-so-many rolls to get processed, this blog is gonna be flooded with seaside bits, concert pics, nights out snaps and [you know me] doggies' noses... as soon as I make it to the photolab. I'm so lazy, I know ;-)

*Konica Pop - Lomography CN 400

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

4 comments:

  1. love love your Konica Pop, as i have said many times before! and waaah so happy for you that your earning abit from the work. ;) and i really do hope the rain and floods clear up soon! :( i hope to see your new photos real soon, honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tasha! Too bad they're not real money, though! At least I won't go broke because of my LomoAddiction, as long as my LomoJob supports it! The pictures in your two last posts are stunning! I'm always looking out for new photos of your! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I like your photos. And I might actually go try out that pinhole camera thing... it always seemed to awesome to me. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Louise! You definitely should give it a try - you'll be amazed with the results! Plus, it's super-easy and so fun!

    ReplyDelete