Canon Ae-1: TroubleMaker


Last summer my mom had the worst idea ever: taking a Rottweiler puppy home. I mean, she's cute and all, but she's such a troublemaker. At least, I have another subject to take pictures of, and she's so lazy that she never minds to pose for me.


Let's face it, this girl looks pretty intense. She was only five months old when I took these [last October], she now looks more like a nasty killer-dog, and weighs a ton. And loves to chew stuff.
Don't tell mom I put these on the www, or she might think I'm kinda fond of her puppy, which is not, I promise :-)

Canon Ae-1 + Fuji Superia 800

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. woof so cute! <3 hahaha that last part was funny. be patient though, she'll grow out of it soon! ahhh i can't stop looking at these photos, so lovely and adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete