Canon Ae-1: Tiny T.


Last post featured my mom's jumbo puppy, aka Big T. This time it's all about my sister's tiny pomeranian, aka Little T.
This little guy's been living with us since 2006 and yet I don't have many pictures of him... like less than 20, digital pics included - omg! This is mostly due to the fact that he's an hyperactive buddy always on the go, and ain't no shutter fast enough to capture him. Some time ago I was lucky enough to find him sleeping on my bed while I was hanging around with my camera, so there he is. Isn't he cute?


I'm in love with the lightleak in the first picture and I'm in love with my Canon Ae-1 too, obviously!
You can click on the pictures to see them on flickr or here to see the album in my LomoHome.
Also, follow me on tumblr!

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 Had their say: