LC-A+ Russia Day : Summer Night Glimpses

Bene and I managed to take some 24 hours off to go to the seaside. It was barely a day, but we manage to sunbathe like lizars, swim in the sea, dine out with my lifeguard friend Emi and then get a drink at my former favorite lounge bar [the previous owner used to make the best negroni in the whole world!]. The first two were taken in my bedroom at my granma's seaside house, the third one in the dehor of the bar I was talking about, and the last one is one of the books I've been reading this summer, William S. Burroughs' "Junky".http://www.flickr.com/photos/sidseltilotte/7863788460/in/photostream

*Click on each picture to see it on Flickr*
LomoHome | Tumblr

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 Had their say: