Diana Mini: The Raging Puppy


Some time ago Dru and I were playing the raging puppies in my bedroom, which is something we do on a daily basis. The roll in the Mini was yet to finish, so I gave it a try.


 I actually thought nothing would turn out as she was shaking like crazy.


She really was indeed.


And she was also making the funniest growls.


I also happened to shoot an accidental double exposure, but her white fur is just too white to see it.


Then all of a sudden she calmed down. And grew quite serious. 


And so I thought to take a couple of silly self portraits.


I told you they were silly. 

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this film, and I guess this camera  is pretty growing on me as well.







[Album in my LomoHome][Set on Flickr, click on each pic for the direct link]

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 Had their say: