The reason behind this is that tomorrow Bene&I are going to see Pete And The Pirates play live @our favourite music venue!
Bene has to be my best music buddy ever, and last time we've been together to a show was January 2010 [we saw Paul Collins Beat that time, but we've seen some very underground-ish acts you surely never heard before, but that's pretty a long list and I won't bother to write it down, but you don't really care so it's ok].
Hope we'll take tons of pics, 'cause this blog looks pretty empty, don't ya think?
Canon Ae-1: Dru
I love film because it makes your dog's fur look in picture as soft as it feels on your skin. Forever.
I look at the second picture from above, and it feels like caressing her. I feel empty when I think I might not be able to stroke her someday. That's why I choose film. Because it will make it easier to remember how my fingers tingled sinking into her coat.
Canon Ae-1 * Kodak Ultramax 400 [test]
April 2011, 7 month-old furry shadow
- WWPD Project #1: Instant Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD 2013: Instant Pinhole Camera in a Ciggy Pack
- WWPD 2013: Instant Pinhole Camera for Polaroid film
- WWPD 2013: Deluge Disappointment
- WWPD 2013: 110 Film Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD 2013: Chewing Gum Box 35mm Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD Project #2: 35mm Pinhole Camera Out Of An Empty Film Box Tutorial
- NEW BLOG
- Analogue Needs: Lomographic Wishlist
- Holga 135BC: My favorite double exposure
Browse by Camera
Browse by Film
© Sidsel Tilotte 2011 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (20)