Disposable: St Paul de Vence, pt. II
Totally forgot about this one. I loved St Paul's cemetery. It's one of the places I'd love to be buried in. Peaceful enough to really rest in peace.
It's been a long time since my last visit to Monte-Carlo. I didn't like it at all. It's just like a small town overcrowded, filled with high buildings, fast cars and snobs playing big money on black jack. But not paying taxes.
I don't really plan to go back there any soon.
The three pictures above are from my Flickr, the four below are just to show you why I felt like suffocating while in Monte-Carlo.
- WWPD Project #1: Instant Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD 2013: Instant Pinhole Camera in a Ciggy Pack
- WWPD 2013: Instant Pinhole Camera for Polaroid film
- WWPD 2013: Deluge Disappointment
- WWPD 2013: Chewing Gum Box 35mm Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD 2013: 110 Film Pinhole Camera Tutorial
- WWPD Project #2: 35mm Pinhole Camera Out Of An Empty Film Box Tutorial
- NEW BLOG
- Holga 135BC: My favorite double exposure
- LC-A+ Russia Day : Ikea Afternoon
Browse by Camera
Browse by Film
© Sidsel Tilotte 2011 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ▼ 2011 (43)